"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"
"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."
Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you.
Action is the key to success.
A good example is the best sermon.
Your words mean nothing when your actions are the opposite.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
RECOGNIZE YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS & ENERGY
You are determined and energized, seeing possibilities in all situations.
- "Let's get this show on the road!"
- "OK, is everyone clear on what they will be doing?"
- "We are making progress."
- "Let's step out of our boxes and create a new way to work."
- "We are going to hit our targets."
REALIZE WHAT IS DRIVING YOUR MINDSET
- Architecting process and identifying roles and responsibilities, milestones and action timelines get you excited.
- You bring forth a sense of urgency by having one foot firmly in the reality of today to pull it forward and one foot in the vision of tomorrow providing the pathway, the steps, to strategize and be the communicator to bring people forward.
- You are very pragmatic and concrete.
- You are always working toward the goal with relaxed zest.
- Your positive energy favorably affects the people and working environment. You get things to happen.
- You are a transformative energizer for individuals, groups and projects.
- Your mindset answers the question, "How are we going to get there?"
RESOLVE BALANCE YOUR STRENGTHS
- Create a plan and follow through until it's complete.
- Focus on the details of getting there. Make sure everyone knows the path forward and how progress will be measured.
- Support people in their day-to-day tasks.
- Stay awake and mindful of what is going on around you with people and processes. Respond and focus as things change.
- Speak your vision freely; engage concerns and questions from those around you. It is normal for people to doubt. Help them see their way forward. Stay the course.
- Ask people what's in it for them and link their drivers to the vision.
- Validate, acknowledge and celebrate the small steps forward.