Inside every cynical person is a disappointed idealist.
Dreams are unrealistic
It takes 43 muscles to frown but only 17 muscles to smile…. I like a workout!
Sometimes I wonder why I hate everybody...
And then I remember… It's probably because of everything.
People will not like you anyway.
A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings and destiny from finding you. Don't be the reason you don't succeed.
RECOGNIZE YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS & ENERGY
You hose down any hope with what you think is a realistic point of view.
- "Nothing will ever change."
- "Being optimistic is a complete waste of time."
- "It's stupid to expect that anything good will come out of this."
- "You are so naive, don't you see what is going on?"
- "Just keep your head down and wait it out."
- "Love is not realistic."
REALIZE WHAT IS DRIVING YOUR MINDSET
- You are afraid of disappointment.
- Cynicism is intellectual cowardice, not intelligence.
- You are pretending to be too smart to think anything can change.
- You think you are too smart to get emotionally involved.
- You don't believe that anything will ever amount to much.
- You say no to everything automatically.
- You hose down any positivity with your poisoned outlook.
- You are deathly afraid of feeling disappointed so you have decided that it's all wrong and all not worth investing any interest or energy.
- You've traded hope for passive anger.
- You are not tough. You are playing it safe and avoiding risk by never allowing any new energy or possibility into your life. You are taking the easy way out.
- Cynics are afraid. You pass judgment on anyone who is trying to make a difference and ridicule the efforts of individuals and organizations that are working hard.
- What comes out of your mouth is poisonous and attempts to shatter other people's dreams so they can join you in your lifeless misery of dashed hopes.
RESOLVE TO MOVE FORWARD
- Take a moment and a deep breath. Step back and look at what you truly want in your life.
- Choose to let go of feeling safe.
- Being cynical seems like the right thing but its protection is a trap.
- You are not believing anything good can happen for you.
- Start believing positively in yourself and stop believing the negative things people have told you.
- Set realistic expectations for yourself. Once you accomplish your goal, thank yourself.
- Stop being so hard on yourself. The world is not a perfect place.
- Discover your vision in life and ignite your passion for it.
- Speak to the positives and what life can be.