"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
"A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results."
"Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind."
"Chaos is the score upon which reality is written."
RECOGNIZE YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS & ENERGY
You feel that you are making positive progress. You have your wits about you because this venture requires all of your talents. You feel confident and in control of things.
- "It is amazing all that it takes to make this happen."
- "Whew, that was a long and very good day."
- "All our milestones have been accomplished. We are right on track."
- "What do you need to succeed at your task?"
- "OK, let's keep our eyes and ears open during this next phase."
REALIZE WHAT IS DRIVING YOUR MINDSET
- Your energy channeled into a constructive framework.
- You are creating a positive outcome.
- You're grasping a hold of things in a constructive way and all of your energy is moving the action forward.
- You expect and embrace conflict as normal.
- You bring an urgency to things but are not pushy.
- You not are only going with the flow, you are creating the flow. You expect the waves, currents and obstacles that come your way and work with and around them.
RESOLVE BALANCE YOUR STRENGTHS
- Be practical and pragmatic.
- Listen to others and keep your focus.
- Link a person's core values to the task or goals so they can see and feel connected personally to their work.
- Let people know how their job contributes to the success of the whole organization and the goal they are working on.
- Err on the side of over-communication.
- Pay attention to non-verbal signals that people may be sending you that they have checked out.
- Consistently ask people what they need to be successful and coach them.
- Help people prioritize their work when new urgencies arise.
- Acknowledge people's successes and accomplishments.