"There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream."
"Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect."
"You have got what it takes and it will take all you have got."
To be inspired is great.
To inspire is incredible.
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way you are right."
"Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions."
RECOGNIZE YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS & ENERGY
You feel elevated from the inside out and/or from the outside to move toward some goal or ideal.
- "I can hardly wait to work on this project!!!"
- "I feel so much energy all I want to do is smile."
- "My team goes out of their way to do what it takes; it just feels great to be on this team."
- "Achieving this will be incredible."
- "Everyone around me is filled with positive energy."
REALIZE WHAT IS DRIVING YOUR MINDSET
- Your work is aligned with your inner purpose in life. There is a natural flow to your energy and you are in a "good mood" and have lots of energy.
- Inspiration is physical. Your body is aligned to allow the free flow of energy.
- You have struck a chord - a natural association of ideas and sudden unison of thought.
- Is reaching beyond what's apparent into the unknown with a faith and belief.
- As you're inspired others will very naturally be able to feel that energy within themselves.
- Inspiration is what happens when our consciousness is lifted; it's the act of lifting up that has us feel inspired.
RESOLVE TO MOVE FORWARD
- Remember your internal source of inspiration. Don't look outside yourself for inspiration.
- Focus on your commitments.
- Stay in tune with those around you.
- Keep your body healthy and tuned so the energy can flow.
- Do not become a zealot and try to sell others on what inspires you.
- Inspiration at its best creates inspiration in other people. By being inspired you will become an example for inspiration rather than pushing it on people.