"We rise by lifting others."
Build from the inside out.
"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser."
"Don’t let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace."
"It was through my struggle that I found my inner strength."
Refuse to fight small battles with petty people. Your life is bigger and better than that.
Let's break up.
Supporting another's success won't dampen yours.
RECOGNIZE YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS & ENERGY
You feel open and willing to be there for the other person by encouraging.
- "How can I help you be successful?"
- "What do you need right now?"
- "If I could change one thing to be more effective in working with you, what would that be?"
- "Let me know how much direction would be useful for you."
- "I only want to do what is useful for you."
REALIZE WHAT IS DRIVING YOUR MINDSET
- You selflessly wish for the other's success.
- You are there to promote another's greatness.
- You don't expect anything in return.
- You believe in other people and see their value despite what they think are their flaws.
RESOLVE BALANCE YOUR STRENGTHS
- Remind people of how great they are. Validate them. Let them know specifically what they are doing that makes a difference.
- Let them see how they fit into the big picture and how their work contributes to the overall goals.
- Be a good teammate. Help others accomplish their goals - do it without expectation for acknowledgement.
- Encourage people when you see they want to take a risk and are afraid. Let them know the strength you see inside of them and how that makes you feel.
- Tell someone how thankful you are that they are in your life.