"Trust your hunches. They're usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level."
Dr. Joyce Brothers
Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.
A relationship without trust is like being in a car without fuel. You can stay in it for as long as you want but you won't go anywhere.
Takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair.
"You will never get one big chance to be trusted in your life,only millions of small ones."
RECOGNIZE YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS & ENERGY
You feel at home and at peace. You are open mentally and emotionally without defenses. You intentionally allow another/others to impact you.
- "I am safe. Everything is OK."
- "This is perfect!"
- "I feel so at home."
- "I am open."
- "I am here for you."
- "I love the people I work with."
REALIZE WHAT IS DRIVING YOUR MINDSET
- You are willing to be open and connect authentically with people.
- You are calm knowing that you can address whatever comes up.
- You are willing to let go of protecting yourself and you allow others to impact you. In a way you are undefended. When trust is up your guard is down. "You won't harm me."
- You can see where people have theirs walls up but you do not put yours up
- Your heart, mind and spirit are open to receiving and you have nothing to gain and nothing to lose.
RESOLVE BALANCE YOUR STRENGTHS
- Be transparent and authentic.
- Speak the truth.
- Do what you say you will.
- Do not exaggerate, be a straight shooter and people will immediately sense that you're trustworthy.
- As you move into action, stay connected with your inner self and others.
- Create and hold clear goals and boundaries and keep them.
- Hold to your own truth when surrounded by untrustworthiness.